Saturday, April 25, 2009

Open Letter to Gene Bleymaier

Dear Gene,

I'm not going to even mention the price hike on tickets. I'm sure you already know what the fan base thinks of that.

Instead, I'm going to address color schemes for the home games.

Moderation in all things, brother. Color schemes are cool a couple of times a year, not every home game. Let's do it for the big games like Oregon. Call me a rebel but I don't like being told what color to wear every game. Additionally, color schemes only work for warm weather games. They do not work in November. Every Bronco fan worth his salt has blue and orange shirts. Not everyone has a blue coat and an orange coat. Many have neither. The color schemes have failed time and again in the cold months.

That's all,

OD

P.S. New jumbotron, PA system, and move the friggin' band to the NEZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment